when you use our website.
Collection of Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out our contact us form or create an account or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our service or purchase software our site and when you report a problem with our site. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, email address, financial and credit card information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including Log and Technical Information. We log information about your use of the Services, time zone setting, access times, pages viewed, your Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your login information.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, our terms and
conditions you accepted when accessing our site and to provide you with the information, products and
services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about if you agree in advance to this;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• Provide, maintain, administer and improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
• Communicate with you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you if you have consented in advance to this. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this in advance;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our websites;
• Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined under the Swiss Code of Obligations 1911.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Forsage Holdings or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your data whilst you remain a client of Forsage Holdings and it will be deleted no later than 6 (six) months after our agreement with you has been terminated or you cease using any of the services of Forsage Holdings in accordance with Forsage Holdings’s terms and conditions.